Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mom Shorts

I wrote this on my secondary blog Words From the Sky. Typically I wouldn't post it here, but it mentions a new clothing article that I purchased a few days ago that you will be seeing styled on here relatively soon.

A few days ago I bought a pair of mom shorts (vintage denim shorts with a waistline up to the belly button). I realized one thing about them: It would be very hard to sexually "fool" around with someone while wearing mom shorts. And then I developed a theory as to why the waistline for both male and female entities has lowered so drastically in the past few decades: Young people wanted to have sex, and it was too hard to do so while wearing high cut trousers. So basically, what I believe to be true, is that a bunch of kids were so horny that some clothing designer made bottoms with a low-rise waistline so that teenagers would instinctively purchase them to meet their sexual needs. Could this be related to teen pregnancy? Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment