Saturday, April 10, 2010

The fading of the ballerina.

So this is me playing dress up with my shoes. I have worn this outfit on several occasions, but with the long lived combat boots, not the transvestite shoes. I love this skirt, and I fear that I am going to bring it to its grave shortly. I have reworn the poor thing so many times. I am obsessed with it. So much so, that in my very first blog entry I spoke of my love for tu-tus. Well, here is my tu-tu skirt. Hopefully I'll get more outfit pictures of it before I bid it farewell.








Outfit details: Tu-tu skirt- Wetseal; Tank top- Wetseals (?); Shoes- Goodwill; Necklace- Santa Barbara Zoo

2 comments:

  1. Cute tutu skirt, add some striped stockings and the boots for your next post, soo cute. I know how it is when you really love something. I recently bid farewell to my favorite black tee. I haven't been able to replace it with anything close. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete