Thursday, June 17, 2010

What a Wonderful World

I thought by now I should share a little bit more about my personal self. My likes and dislikes (well not dislikes, I wouldn't want strangers with googley eyes knowing what ticks me off...yes, I assume you all have googley eyes). I have a love of very very specific things within life. The list of my inanimate and animate loves is endless luckily for me, but here are five things I particularly love today. Perhaps I will share more later, or perhaps not. You'll never know, unless of course you see me post another blog entry like this. In the event of that situation, then you will most certainly know. Or maybe not. Who knows? Don't ask me.

1. Tikis that yell at you (be it joyous or outrage).

2. Kittens that play charades.

3. Men who wear eyeglasses (because I assume that are all nerds like me).

4. Flowers that openly express their emotions. (Like here, this one is sad.)

5. Grandmothers that still know how to party. Smoke up Grandma Bee.

2 comments:

  1. Kittens are friggin' awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do in fact have googley eyes. I also enjoy men who wear glasses. I just want someone to breed nearsighted children with.

    ReplyDelete