Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes, Hair!

If there is one thing I love as much as styling my daily wear, it's styling my hair every time it is due for a cut. Instead of trimming off the dead ends of my hair, I just change up the style each time. I've gone from long goldie locks to a jet black inverted bob to a redhead pixie, and everything in between. I am working on a modernized mullet right now, but it is going to need quite a bit of growing until it is ready.

When I feel I am due for a change atop my scalp, I browse the internet for appealing hairstyles. Today, I thought I'd share some of those with you. (For the record, I have a tendency to lean towards pixie haircuts, so there is quite a few pixies in this hairy compilation off of the worldwideweb.)





















Posted last are the hairstyles of Tegan and Sara Quin. They are so gorgeous that I thought they deserved two photos! Not only the best celebrity hairstyles that I have seen, but possibly best period. I love them and their music. If you've never listened to them, I recommend hauling yourself to your local record store and buy their new album Sainthood for starters, and for finishers buy everything else. :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are some very interesting hair choices!
    I think the first one would look great on you c:

    ~ Orphin's Domains ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pixie cuts too. I'm growing my hair out for now but after that it is all coming off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT HAIR LIKE PIC NUMBER 6!cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete