Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mommy's Clothes

The MOM! shorts. I love these things, and am planning on stocking up for summer. I believe these ones are actually a children's pair. At the goodwill, I was browsing through the shorts section and found these. They looked about my size and fit perfect when I put them on, so I was ecstatic. But I noticed that the tag said they were a size 14! In women's I typically wear a 0 or 2, so it is impossible for these to be that size. I must say, thought, it does make me happy that I can still fit into the same size i wore when I was 11. At the same time, it's unfortunate that I haven't grown. Regardless of the pros and cons, it makes for a great summer essential.












Outfit Details: Shorts-Goodwill; Shirt-Gift; Shoes-Aldo; Blazer-hand-me-down

1 comment:

  1. Lately I have been checking the thrift store in the kids section too. Those shorts are so perfect for summer! Great blazer too.

    ReplyDelete