Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thank You, Darling

I'm growing to not like my elbows. I haven't been consciously aware of what they looked like since I was ten years old. Recently, however, I've noticed them in my pictures, and for reasons unknown to me I am displeased with their appearance. Nonetheless, I will not be covering them up with long sleeves. It's far too hot hear on the outskirts of Los Angeles to be wearing anything to my wrists.

This skirt was given to me by friend Ericka. I love her to death for it. I have only had it for one week, and have styled it a multitude of ways. Thank you Ericka! I hope you clean out your closet again soon.




Outfit Details: Shirt-taken from a friend; Skirt-Ericka's bedroom closet hand-me-down; Shoes-Tilly's; Belt-unknown; Necklace-Santa Barbara Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment