Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kangaroos, McDonnald's, Donkeys in the Air

I was really off my game today in the style department. I woke up extremely late (I only had 20 minutes to be ready for school before I had to leave). So naturally, my outfit today was a little shitty (I looked borderline hippie/borderline shopping cart lady), which is a shame because I was planning on posting my first "me" outfit today. But no matter; there's always tomorrow. For now I'll entertain you with some funny blips I've collected off the internet.
These are all images I used on my Facebook Notes section back when I used to post a "Random Fact of the Day." Just use your imagination to try and think of what facts I could have possibly related to these photos. I promise the facts were not as offensive as the images, but perhaps just as shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment