Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Weather's Always Wrong

Forecast said there was going to be rain today and not a drop. The clouds have started rolling in, but still dry skies. I'm hopeful for a dusting tonight, but if not I won't be surprised. Oh this damn California climate. I truly will never understand why it's known to be the greatest weather in the nation. It's dry and the hills catch on fire every summer. I miss the rain storms we had earlier this year. I was one of those crazy people running around barefoot in shorts while it down poured (and sometimes hailed). Nonetheless, today is a very relaxing day and I hope to catch up on reading. After all, it's the last day of national reading month!!

Today I decided to feature a close up of my Zoo necklace. My boyfriend and I made it at the Santa Barbara Zoo for 5 dollars. It was his gift to me. And I thank him for it endlessly! I wear this everyday, even if it is completely inappropriate to.


















Outfit details: Jacket- vintage; Tube top- Victoria's Secret; Tights- hand me down; Boots- Nine West; Necklace- Santa Barbara Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment