Thursday, March 25, 2010

It was beautifully overcast this morning, and really cold for March in California. I took advantage of the clouds by wearing layers upon layors. (You can't see it, but I have shirts beneath my outfit for warmth.) While taking photos out on the train tracks (which are pretty much across the street from my house), I noticed something dead lying there, and it looked like it had been dead a long long time. Then I remembered that when I was 14 I'd always seen a decaying body of a opossum lying in the train tracks on my walk to school. Apparently the city never got around to cleaning it in the past 4 years. Way to go Covina! Show off your pride by leaving "track" kill in our city. How about another 4 more years?!


The spoon is something besides a dead animal I found on the tracks. Probably not smart to be picking it up, but it seemed oddly pretty lying there in the rocks.
Outfit details: skirt- wetseal, dress- macy's, tights- betsy johnson, combat boots- vintage hand-me-down from my mother's army days in '88, purse- MJ



1 comment:

  1. hey, i saw you on chictopia- i love this outfit, the way it's put together!

    ReplyDelete