Tuesday, March 30, 2010

7:30 AM Smoke

Today I was going bonkers. I was very fidgety and on edge. I smoke (never start; I'm always trying to quit), and I didn't have a cigarette before going into school. Knowing I wouldn't be able to have one all day, and already having a craving at 7:30 AM made my day lag terribly. I couldn't focus, and misspelled the word "smokey." Although, funny story about the end of the school day when I finally had my cigarette: The principal has a golf cart he rides around the perimeter of the school in. He sees myself and my good friend walking home and smoking. After a second glance our way, he turns his cart around and pulls up to us inquiring if we are of legal smoking age. Why yes sir we are! He thanks us for not smoking on campus, and my friend says that we are tempted, but then says he's joking. My intolerable knack for honesty pushes me to shout out "No you're not!" loud enough for the principal to hear. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Moral of the story: Terrible, terrible habit. Never start smoking. Plus, it makes your clothes smell that way if you don't wash them enough. *Sigh*

This outfit I didn't wear today, which might be good because a dress and edginess probably wouldn't be good. But I wore it a few days ago and have yet to document the photos. This is my current favorite dress. I have had it a short time and am wearing it to its grave. It's bright and colorful. I get to feel so girly in it, even though I am not girly by nature. It's a great change of feelings.






Outfit details: Dress- Forever 12; Tights- Betsey Johnson; Boots- vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment